Our 2017 Hummingbird Migration & Nature Celebration will take place September 8-10. We are proud of this annual event and are working tirelessly to ensure its continued success.
Based on last year’s guest surveys, here are a few of the exciting changes and additions you will see at this year’s festival.
- Not surprisingly, our most popular attraction is the hummingbird banding. To create a more interactive experience that can accommodate a larger number of guests, we are moving the primary banding tent onto the campus and adding a live video feed.
- Our guests made it clear that the live animal presentations are one of the main reasons for attending the festival, so we are bringing back live birds of prey for presentation and display. This show demonstrates the power of these magnificent birds while providing up close educational opportunities. Other popular animal presenters will be returning as well.
- Nationally renowned hummingbird expert Dr. Bill Hilton will showcase research taking place with ruby throated hummingbirds in their Central American wintering grounds.
- A display showcasing the 2017 Audubon Photography Award winners will be presented in the Davis Home.
- We are developing a program that will make it easier for children in disadvantaged communities to attend the festival.
Specifically for our donors
- Our social media campaign for donors last year was a huge success! We will expand our efforts this year and encourage our supporters to link back to our pages for additional social media exposure.
- An updated sponsor display showcasing our generous donors will be on display in the Davis Home.
Your sponsorship of this annual fundraiser ensures the continued success of SPAC’s wildlife conservation missions and benefits the surrounding business communities.
If you would like to receive a sponsorship package with the below commitment levels and a self-addressed envelope, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-252-1155. Payment can follow your commitment for sponsorship and can be accepted at any time prior to the event. If you have any questions or need special arrangement made for your sponsorship contribution please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your support of Strawberry Plains and community conservation.
|Sponsor Level||2017 HB Celebration|
|$250||Listed on Celebration sponsor signage, website and social media, two free admissions|
|$500||Above, plus two event t-shirts, four free admissions|
|$1,500||Above, plus listing in the Audubon MS Annual Newsletter and in the National Audubon Society Annual Report|
|$2,500||Above, plus private tour of our sanctuary, including 3,000 acres of restored land, our historic sites and more, six free admissions|
|$5,000||Above plus Strawberry Plains Family Membership, Membership in the Lucy Society and its special events, ten free admissions|