Click the links below to learn more.
Watch the video below to see what you can expect at this year's festival!
$15 for adults (13 - 64 years old)
$10 for seniors
$10 per person for people traveling in 12 passenger van or greater (to cut down on parking) -- Driver admitted free.
$5 for children 5 - 12 years old
Children under 5 years old admitted free.
- Hummingbird Viewing and Banding with the Hummer/Bird Study Group -- You may get a chance to release one back into the wild!
- Guided Wagon Rides and Nature Walks through Strawberry Plains Audubon Center's 2600-Acre Nature Sanctuary
- Kids' Nature Tent
- Live Animal Shows
- Special Guest Speakers
- Resources for Creating a Wildlife-Friendly Backyard
- Native Plant Sale
- Experts on Conservation, Ecology and Bird Migration
- Local Artists and Vendors Selling Crafts, Art, Bird Feeders, Gifts, Souvenirs, etc. (Please bring your own bag for purchases. Some vendors do not accept credit cards)
- Food and drinks will be available at concession stand
NO smoking, pets, trailers. Coolers are only permitted in parking area.
VOLUNTEER! Are you interested in getting an inside look at the Hummingbird Migration Celebration and helping out with one of the biggest nature festivals in the country? Be a volunteer! Click here to learn more.
Help us with our goal of creating a sustainable, low waste, festival!!
We make reducing our waste and hosting a more sustainable festival one of our main goals. And you can help us!
- Bring or buy a sturdy, reusable water bottle
- Look for recycling bins, compost areas and trash cans -- Make sure to throw your trash in the right place
- Reduce waste whenever you can.
- Bring reusable bags for shopping!
Thanks to our 2014 Festival Sponsors:
|American Pacific Paneling, Inc.||Bank of Holly Springs|
|B&B Concrete||Behind the Big House Tour, Holly Springs, MS|
|Bob and Sheryl Bowen||Booker Hardware|
|Byhalia Garden Club||Carlisle's Big Star|
|Citizens Bank||Cousin's Shell|
|First Security Bank||Graphic Systems, Inc.|
|Tom & Jane Heineke||Holly Springs Tourism & Recreation Bureau|
|Colonel Steve & Charlotte Icardi||Kirkwood National Golf Club & Cottages|
|Memphis Hearing Aid||Merchants & Farmers Bank|
|Natural History Education Co. of the Midsouth||North Central EPA|
|Parker-Hannifin Raycor Division||Charles and Lee Parrott|
|David Person||Waste Connections of MS|
|Wild Birds Unlimited||WEVL 89.9|
Need more information? Interested in bringing a bus or a group?
For more information about Holly Springs, contact the Holly Springs Tourism Office:
Holly Springs Tourism
148 East College Ave. Holly Springs MS 38635
Toll Free 888-687-4765 Local 662-252-2515 Fax 662-252-2696