Click the links below to learn more.
|Ages 4 & under||Free|
|12 passenger vehicles||$10 per adult|
Discounted tickets are available at the Wild Birds Unlimited in Memphis (cash or check only).
- Hummingbird Viewing and Banding with Southeastern Avian Research -- You may get a chance to release one back into the wild!
- National Audubon Society's Director of Citizen Science, Kathy Dale, will provide demonstrations and support on the Hummingbirds At Home smartphone app and website
- Guided Wagon Rides and Nature Walks through Strawberry Plains Audubon Center's 2600-Acre Nature Sanctuary
- Ground Water Research Institue at the University of Memphis's Water On Wheels mobile will teach about the Memphis Aquifer, the water cycle and its impacts on daily live.
- Kids' Nature Tent and Activity Area
- Live Animal Shows
- Special Guest Speakers
- Resources for Creating a Wildlife-Friendly Backyard
- Native Plant Sale
- Experts on Conservation, Ecology and Bird Migration
- Local Artists and Vendors Selling Crafts, Art, Bird Feeders, Gifts, Souvenirs, etc. (Please bring your own bag for purchases. Some vendors do not accept credit cards)
- Food and drinks will be available at concession stand
NO smoking, pets, trailers. Coolers are only permitted in parking area.
VOLUNTEER! Are you interested in getting an inside look at the Hummingbird Migration Celebration and helping out with one of the biggest nature festivals in the country? Be a volunteer! For more information contact Mike Muraco or fill out the festival volunteer forms in the link below:
2015 Hummingbird Volunteers
Help us with our goal of creating a sustainable, low waste festival!!
We make reducing our waste and hosting a more sustainable festival one of our main goals. And you can help us!
- Bring or buy a sturdy, reusable water bottle
- Look for recycling bins, compost areas and trash cans -- Make sure to throw your trash in the right place
- Reduce waste whenever you can.
- Bring reusable bags for shopping!
Thanks to our 2015 Festival Sponsors:
|American Pacific Paneling, Inc.||Bank of Holly Springs|
|Bob and Sheryl Bowen||Collierville Animal Clinic|
|DeSoto Magazine||Eagle Optics|
|Fed-Ex||First State Bank|
|Graphic Systems, Inc.||Holly Springs Rotary Club|
|Holly Springs Tourism||Colonel Steve & Charlotte Icardi|
|Jones & Schneller, PLLC||Kirkwood National Golf Club & Cottages|
|Memphis Hearing Aid||Merchants & Farmers Bank|
|Natural History Education Co. of the Midsouth||Northcentral EPA|
|NovaCopy||Parker-Hannifin Racor Division|
|The Rebel 95.3/97.7; Big Country 105.5/100.1||State Farm - Ellis Stubbs, agent|
|Waste Connections of MS||Waste Management|
|WEVL 89.9||Wild Birds Unlimited|
Need more information? Interested in bringing a bus or a group?
For more information about Holly Springs, contact the Holly Springs Tourism Office:
Holly Springs Tourism
195 East Van Dorn Ave.
Holly Springs MS 38635
Toll Free 888-687-4765 Local 662-252-2515